Saturday, May 1, 2010

Welcome 3R

We've been doing some great writing lately..... here's a few examples:
One cold misty morning there was a smart girl that always rode to school on a scooter. When she was close to a pole she saw her friend, Maddie. She forgot to stop the scooter and .... BANG! She banged her head. She could see Maddie running up to me with her phone and hear her finger rattling all over the phone trying to call 000. She touched the blood running down her face and smelled smoke coming from the ambulance truck. She could also taste the blood dripping into her mouth.
She walks to school now ... it's safer that way.

By Jade N

Most kids go on buses, trains, cars or bikes to school. First I tried going on a bike but a car smashed into me. Next, my mum drove me to school but she crashed into a garbage bin. I smelled the smelliness of the bin. I touched the yucky garbage. I tasted disgusting banana peels and felt the sliminess of the snails inside the bin. I also heard the bins being knocked down. That's why i walk to school now .... it's safer that way.

By Miku N


I used to ride my skateboard to school but once I stumbled over a rock and broke the axle. I wobbled and stumbled over another one and fell off. Bang! I was badly hurt and could not get up. I could taste nice sweet blood and smell some sparks in the sky. I could also hear the wheel that came off the broken axle rolling along the park.
I walk to school now. It's safer that way.

By Luka S

No comments:

Post a Comment